The Weight of the World
Kobolds are distant decendants of dragons, and as such, are a very loyal race to the dragon gods. Reptillian like creatures, and small of size, they are often found within hillside or mountainside hive-like homes, much like the Halflings own hillside abodes. Kobolds prefer to let whatever ELSE can cause the death of their foes, such as traps or alies, to do so as Kobolds are allot weaker than any other race.
- -2 Strength, +2 Dexterity
- Small size: +1 bonus to Armor Class, +1 bonus on attack rolls, +4 bonus on Hide checks, –4 penalty on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits 3/4 of those of Medium characters.
- Base Land speed: 30 Feet
- Darkvision 60 feet
- +1 Natural Armor Bonus
- +2 Craft (Traps), Profession (Miner), and Search
- +4 Diplomacy checks with Dragons
- Automatic Languages: Draconic